Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting
- Ideal for in-service or pre-service interpreters
- Learn the skills and knowledge you need to work in a community interpreting career
- Prepare for a job involving interpreting face-to-face, by telephone or video
- Choose a number of contexts to study (healthcare, education, housing, social service, immigration law, welfare)
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification, valued by employers
- A route into higher level study and interpreting specialisms
- Average course length: 4 months
A range of funding options are available (subject to eligibility).
Contact Tom Wilson for more information:
0113 249 4369
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.