Level 3 Certificate & Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
Relevant to many sectors, including housing, youth services and education, careers advice, counselling and debt advice, the Level 3 accredited Advice and Guidance course is ideal for advisors involved in case work, action planning and referrals. The Level 4 accredited Advice and Guidance programme is ideal for advisors leading a team and managing an organisation’s IAG service.
- Available to both employed advisors and volunteer advisors working in an IAG role
- Further your career prospects in a number of supportive roles in a range of support sector contexts
- Contribute towards your organisation’s Matrix-accredited IAG services
- Gain a nationally-recognised IAG qualification accredited by Edexcel
- A route into higher level study and Management
A range of funding options are available (subject to eligibility).
Contact Tom Wilson for more information:
0113 249 4369
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.