Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Learn the skills and knowledge you need to support, safeguard and develop children in the classroom
- Support with securing a work placement
- Gain an NCFE nationally-recognised qualification, valued by schools, local authorities and OFSTED
- Qualify to work in a formal role as a Teaching Assistant, to directly support pupils’ learning
- An ideal course to prepare you for working in a nursery, infant and junior school, secondary or an independent school
- Additional Diploma course available for providing Specialist Support
A range of funding options are available (subject to eligibility).
Contact Zoe Reed for more information:
0113 249 4369
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.