How we can help YOU!
EMD UK Ltd is a national training provider that delivers first class skills, employability and training solutions.
With a track record of delivering training, we understand the needs of individuals, businesses, voluntary organisations and local communities and pride ourselves on our innovation, quality service delivery and partnership arrangements.
We can offer:
• A client centred approach
• Organisational and Training Needs Analysis advice and support
• Accredited and bespoke training either in our local centres or on your premises
• Development and delivery of training to meet your specific requirements
• Free consultancy to help you fulfil the needs of your staff
• Professional support from project managers and co-ordinators
• Cost-effective training and other services – often supported by external funding
• Recruitment advice
Continuous learning and skills development have become necessities along with attracting and retaining skilled staff, improving workforce performance and developing staff for internal progression – and we can help you to meet all of these requirements and in many instances funded through our extensive knowledge of government initiatives – and we will do all the paperwork!
Our fully managed solutions impact on individuals currently unemployed and seeking employment through re-training and updating their skills, including the “soft skills” employers have identified as lacking when recruiting new staff , individuals and businesses who are considering making redundancies as well as the up skilling and retraining of existing workforces to meet required targets.
Employers whose workforce have English as a second language have found our solutions through in-house evening and weekend training particularly useful, especially as we develop a bespoke accredited programme designed around employer requirements.
For more information on how we can help you to source funding to release the potential of your workforce and maximise your business in 1 step please contact us for more information.