Work Place Learning will promote ‘in work’ progression of employed individuals with low skills via work related skills training providing provision that will raise their level of attainment, enabling individuals to improve their employment status and to move on to undertake higher levels of training.
Delivered by a strong partnership between Calderdale College (Accountable Body WPL) and Gatehouse Awards (approved training provider, WPL), work related skills training will include:
- Initial assessment
- Induction including information, advice and guidance (IAG)
- Delivery of accredited qualifications at levels 1, 2 and 3
- Literacy & Numeracy
Who is eligible for support?
- Employed individuals aged 19+
- Employees with low skills (prior attainment below level 2)
- 19-24 year olds within SMEs (prior attainment below level 3)
- Focus on those most vulnerable to future unemployment & barriers to achieving sustainable employment (previous NEET)
Across the following regions:
- Yorkshire and the Humber, East & West Midlands, North East & North West
The programme is effective from April 2012 until July 2015For more information contact Tom Wilson at EMD UK LTD…
Call – 0113 2626835
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place Learning is funded by the European Social Fund and co-financed by the Skills Funding Agency. Calderdale College are the Accountable Body for Work Place Learning on behalf of West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges.